“Beautiful presentation of art is also an art”
Most of the times, Author gets confused and anxious regarding submission to the publisher. How to send? What to send? Complete manuscript? Only summary? Half manuscript ? Only climax?
If you also have all these queries then you can find answers from the following link. http://redgrabbooks.com/articles/submission/
Besides this keep following things also in mind –
- Make sure, when publisher asks, that you are sending a complete manuscript in all respects. No work remaining in typing, proofreading, editing etc.
- Redgrab book’s major condition for publishing the book in a fully traditional manner is manuscript should be typed, proofread and edited by professionals according to the publishing standards.
- Sometimes a good manuscript is so poor in the presentation that publisher’s editorial board rejects it without taking into account despite the good content, to avoid these things you can take advice or consult with experienced authors or professionals.
- If you have any marketing strategy or ideas of promotion of book then keep it to yourself only, when we ask for the same then share with us via E-mail.
- If this is not your first book then compulsorily attach the details of previously penned books in author profile.
- At the time of submission please don’t pretend to be the bestseller or any other vague imagination or thought about the book.