“Beautiful presentation of art is also an art”
Most of time the author gets confused and anxious regarding submission of the manuscript to the publisher. How to send? What to send? Complete manuscript? Only summary? Half manuscript ? Only climax ?
If you also have all these queries then you can find answers from the following link. http://redgrabbooks.com/articles/submission/
Besides this keep following things also in mind –
- Make sure that you are sending a complete manuscript in all respects. No work remaining in typing, proofing, editing etc.
- Red grab book’s major condition for publishing the book in a fully traditional manner is manuscript should be typed, proofread and edited by professionals according to the publishing standards. Sometimes a good manuscript is so poor in the presentation that publisher’s editorial board rejects it without taking into account the plot and story are good.
- So to avoid these things you can take advice or consult with experienced authors or professionals.
- If you have any marketing strategy or promotional idea in your mind then keep it to yourself only & when we ask for the same then share with us via mail.
- If this is not your first book then compulsorily attach the details of previously written books in author profile.
- At the time of submission please don’t pretend to be the bestseller or any other vague imagination or thought about the book.