TERMS OF PUBLISHING PROCESS
1. The Redgrab Books Pvt. Ltd (RGBPL) received request submission from Author for publishing his work as per submission guidelines (mentioned at – www.redgrabbooks.com/articles/submission/)
2. Generally, post submission of the manuscript, the Author gets the acknowledgement mail within 2 working days, if the Author doesn’t get any response within 3 working days then take confirmation by sending an Email whether RGBPL have got your mail or not.
3. Our editorial board evaluates the submission in two different stages, in the first stage, the editorial board goes through your submission & if they are interested then only in the second stage we ask for your complete manuscript and other details. After that our editorial goes through the complete submission thoroughly in all senses then only we let you know whether your submission got accepted or denied. Generally, this complete process takes a month`s time. If your submission gets accepted then RGBPL shall share the ‘PUBLISHER-AUTHOR AGREEMENT’ with the Author.
4. RGBPL considers manuscripts only if they are typed electronically, edited by a professional editor and proofread by a professional proofreader. Such a refined manuscript is referred to as a ‘Ready draft for publisher’ file. The responsibility of providing a ‘Ready draft for publisher’ file to the Publisher is owned completely by the Author.
5. After receiving the manuscript, the publication house makes a decision to proceed with the publishing process based on the structure and elegance of the submitted manuscript. In case the manuscript is not received in ‘Ready draft for Publisher’ format, the manuscript will be returned to the author to re-work on proofreading and editing, so that author can re-submit the manuscript in ‘Ready draft for Publisher’ format.
6. Once Author accepts ‘PUBLISHER-AUTHOR AGREEMENT’ then RGBPL’s legal team shall complete the signing process of the same with Author.
7. The author shall send a manuscript to RGBPL in ‘Ready draft for publisher’ format and if the RGBPL is satisfied with it. Then the RGBPL`s another team creates the layout of the book as per standards followed at RGBPL.
8. Once the layout is created, the MRP of the book is determined based on factors like number of pages, print-run, marketing strategy, marketing budget, etc.
9. On a parallel note, the cover of the book is also designed and an ISBN number is allotted to the book.
10. Once all the editorial tasks are completed by the editorial team of RGBPL, an ‘Author draft’ is to be sent to the author, the author has to review the ‘Author draft’ carefully & thoroughly.
11. Once RGBPL receives the final corrections & suggestions (if any) from author on ‘Author draft’ then the last leg of proof-reading and finishing edits is completed at RGBPL`s end, thereon ‘ Ready to publish draft’ is sent to the author for final approval.
12. Printing shall be done only once the author approves the ‘Ready to publish draft’.
13. Post-publishing, the author shall receive his/her ‘Complimentary Copies’.
14. The promotions of the book to be carried out according to pre-planned marketing strategies.
15. The whole publishing process of the book generally takes approximately Three to Four (3-4) months.